Best hosting companies only DognusData We hope you'll take some time to read this document; we've tried to keep it all as simple as possible and we will keep you informed if there are any changes to the way we process your personal data in the future, before making them.WHO ARE WE?
Dignus Data Is registered Company
in republic North Macedonia
Business Number 02701003565350 Skopje , Bulevar 3ta Makedonska Brigada Br.529 , 1000.
Phone: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this document Dignus Data DOOEL
. Will sometimes be referred to as "we". WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA MIGHT WE ASK YOU TO PROVIDE?Dignus Data
will only ever ask for personal data if it is required for a specific purpose; with that in mind, we have created a full list of all the kinds of personal data that we may ask you to provide in order to achieve those purposes. The kinds of personal data we may collect are: Name, address, telephone, email, usernames, passport information, job title, IP address information.
The personal data operator transfers personal data to third parties, which are authorized bodies operating under the laws of the EEA Europe Union.WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
We will use personal data firstly to fulfil any contractual obligations that exist between us and yourself; where we request personal data be provided to meet the terms of any such contract you will be required to provide the relevant personal data or we will not be able to deliver the goods and/or services you want. In such cases the lawful basis of us processing the personal data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract. We may also process your personal data in accordance with our legitimate business interests; this is on the considered measures that we need the personal data to achieve the various purposes and that it could be reasonable for an individual to expect their data to be used for those purposes.
We may also process your personal data in order for DignusData. To comply with our various legal obligations; this might include:
WHERE DID WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Providing for financial commitments between us and yourself, or to relevant financial authorities
- Complying with industry, regulatory requirements and any self-regulatory schemes
- Carrying out required business operations and due diligence; e.g. Administration, security, reorganizations, investment or corporate/asset sales
- Cooperating with relevant authorities for reporting criminal activity, or to detect and prevent fraud
We may gather personal data from sources including:
- Technical sources that gather data over time when you visit our online platforms
- From third party organizations, which can mean your personal data has been provided directly by another company for a specific purpose, or where you may have accessed our platforms through a third party online service
- Local or national authorities provided for specific purposes .
- Session cookies
These are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID, allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer
- Persistent cookies
A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
We will keep your personal data only for as long as required in order to achieve the purposes for which it was gathered, in line with this privacy notice.
For determining when personal data should be erased, we shall take into consideration the amount of and sensitivity of the personal data we have, the amount of harm that could be caused by a data breach, the benefits of the purposes the data is being used for and any legal requirements that we are bound to.
You may request that we erase your personal data an anytime, though in cases where there is a remaining relevant or legal reason why we are required to keep the data we may opt to restrict the amount of processing being conducted to what is absolutely necessary in line with your legal rights in order to minimize the impact the processing will have. Where the lawful basis of our processing is based on protection of vital interests and insofar any relevant health and safety obligations apply, DignusData will retain your personal data for 5 years.
When processing personal data, the Personal Data Operator
takes the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures and ensures their adoption to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, providing, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other unlawful actions regarding personal data, which are in particular (but not limited to):
- Limiting the number of employees who have access to personal data;
- Software identification of Users and recording of their actions;
- The implementation of anti-virus control and other measures against malicious software and mathematical influence;
- Application of backup and recovery tools;
- Software updates with security patches from manufacturers;
- Encryption using an SSL certificate when transferring personal data on the Internet;
- The adoption of measures related to the admission of only appropriate persons in places where technical equipment is installed;
- The use of technical means of guarding the premises in which the technical means of personal data information systems are located, and the storage locations of material carriers of personal data.
The responsible person for organizing the protection of personal data is the Personal Data Operator. Objects of data collection
User (client) - a subject of personal data, which can be an individual or an employee of an organization who has entered into the User Agreement with the Site Administration by registering on the Site or who has entered into another agreement (contract) with the Site Administration related to the use of the Dignus Data services.
Personal data - any information relating to, directly or indirectly to a specific individual (the subject of personal data). Personal data processing - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data, performed with the use of automation tools or without their use. The processing of personal data includes, inter alia: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); impersonation; blocking; deletion; destruction.
Terms and definitions not specified in this section correspond to the terms and definitions given in the offers.By accepting the terms of this Policy
, the User expresses his consent to the processing of the Operator of personal data about the User in the scope and objectives stipulated by this Policy, as well as the transfer of data about the User to third parties in the cases listed in this Policy. DignusData never share, transfer or provide our clients Data to third parties.
This Policy is subject to change, addition in the case of the emergence of new legislation and special regulations on the processing and protection of personal data, as well as the decision of the Personal Data Operator.